Poll: Squidward to be a In-game moderator, or not to be!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I think Squidward should be a moderator ingame.
53.85%
21 53.85%
No, I don't think squidward should be an in-game moderator.
46.15%
18 46.15%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Squidward's In-game Moderator application.
#61
mason Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]

That is not at all what I am saying. I am saying if post count is what is keeping him from being a mod. Then look at the other mods without 300 posts still. Yes posts do show you are active on forums, but as a mod he has to be willing to take responsibility for that which I think he will. If he doesn't then demote him. No harm done.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Not my point. The point is that it is encouraging players who are un-fit for the position, and do not have the requirements. It's best you hire somebody you know is going to do the job correctly the first time. I'm not going to tell you who or not to support, but I just feel that supporting somebody lacking requirements is showing favortism. It's not my decision, but it should be kept in mind that the chain will continue.


Messages In This Thread
Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - by Brittany - 11-16-2010, 01:34 PM
Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - by Debutante - 11-16-2010, 02:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,701 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 825 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,491 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,089 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 703 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,848 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,479 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,223 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,059 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,460 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)