11-21-2010, 11:59 AM
[COLOR="White"]
[COLOR="White"]No support, Alexi was promoted not too long ago, so no need[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Itzzz Magic Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Before we get started I would like to say I've had my fair share of being dumb, theres a new me and I would like to have a chance.
NOTE: If you don't know me VM me lets get to know eachother.
Also i'm trying to play ingame best I can. I'll play alot more when I get my laptop.
Application:
In-game name: Itzzz magic.
Fourms name: Bloo.
Reputation points: 26.
Number of posts: 530+.
Any infractions/bans: No. Never have, never will.
How many hours are you on aday?: Week; 4+ Weekends; 11+ hours.
Anything you want to say to Mods/Admins/Gir?: I would like to tell them I can do so much for the fourms, you can trust me.
Explain why you should be fourms moderator(at least 75 words): Okay, well to start things off I meet all the requierments.
I'm trusted. I should be a fourms moderator beacuse I've seen alot of stuff happen on the fourms and no one does anything, i'm sick of reporting players to you guys wastes your time and half the time they get away with it I would like to deal with it my self. I can help you so much if you give me a chance.
I've been playing now for 3 months played back in feb then quite then came back.
I have proper grammar,
Please think about chooseing me for fourms moderator.
Thanks, Itzzz magic.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"]No support, Alexi was promoted not too long ago, so no need[/COLOR][/COLOR]


![[Image: 10pq4gw.gif]](http://i56.tinypic.com/10pq4gw.gif)