04-01-2010, 01:24 AM
wrigs Wrote:hmm lets see.
you flamed me when i got mod.
you flamed me for saying nothing.
you bring up shit that happened awhile ago.
you don't even deserve ingame mod.
[COLOR="LightBlue"]Your only one person, not the whole community.
you've flamed the WHOLE community because apparently you got pk'd and had a cry.
I actually deserve it WAY more then you, I think most people are glad your being demoted.
Now please leave my thread (Also you already voted and commented on this app so what you have said is and will be treated as spam
)[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------
[/COLOR]
Teh Bubble Wrote:[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][SIZE="1"]You just got moderator but yet you want more.
You almost quit but yet you want more.
Just give it a while.
Brittany handles it fine anyway so does Teh Beast.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="LightBlue"]No I didn't just get moderator. I've been moderator for 1 month + now.
Yeah I almost quit, because of you (If your Josh).
I Kinda figured that.
Yeah true, but I'm trying. Two other people that aren't even mod are running for it so yeah
[/COLOR]

