01-16-2011, 09:31 AM
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I don't think I'm gona get that. Being mod was something I really liked to but if community decision is "no" I will just keep doing what I always do, but as normal player. Yesterday I did 2 times desert tresaure and 5 times knight's legend, also did tons of clue scrolls, answered a lot of question and helped 3-4 people at same time to satisfy everyone. Gave my heart away for that job. Now you will think, "yes you did it, but only yesterday?" obviously not, this is what I do everyday, 90% help and 10%skill, this is what make playing Silgar fun. I think this had to be added to my application, but what matters now. Had to write what I felt and here it is. You can change mind about me, you can hold your decision once more, you can just say me "end it here, you failed bro", this is all up to you.
Thanks everyone for reading
-sao- [/COLOR]
Thanks everyone for reading
-sao- [/COLOR]

