01-18-2011, 10:44 AM
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]
You registered that long ago, but you went inactive shortly after I joined.
An oldfag is someone who joined a long time ago, and stayed.
Joining year 2008 and quitting late 2008, just to start again in 2011 doesn't make you an oldfag.
I honestly think you should pull the bullshit out of your app to have a chance at getting this position.
Because even though you registered earlier than a lot of players, doesn't mean you've been around longer than them.
None of my support yet, I don't think it's fair that you can consider yourself a oldfag when you started playing again about 3 weeks ago?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
siick Wrote:[SIZE="2"]
Just about a year and a half now. I registered on the forums on 9-18-2009.
[COLOR="Lime"]My last reason, or reasons I should say, of why i should be a moderator is because I'm a freaking oldfaggggg.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
You registered that long ago, but you went inactive shortly after I joined.
An oldfag is someone who joined a long time ago, and stayed.
Joining year 2008 and quitting late 2008, just to start again in 2011 doesn't make you an oldfag.
I honestly think you should pull the bullshit out of your app to have a chance at getting this position.
Because even though you registered earlier than a lot of players, doesn't mean you've been around longer than them.
None of my support yet, I don't think it's fair that you can consider yourself a oldfag when you started playing again about 3 weeks ago?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

