01-18-2011, 09:31 PM
[COLOR="Navy"]Firstly, I say sorry for the double post.
I decided to RETRACT and AUTODECLINE my application.[/COLOR]
1. [COLOR="DarkOrange"]To be honest, I don't want to be treated as a "wanabe", i'm kinda tired of this.
All I want to do is playing, playing this game in the best of the ways with a good equilibration between self and others trying play for fun and not for job.[/COLOR]
2. Way too many applications, too many mods, too many spammers.
3. No point on being mod when I can do nearly all except mute/ban/kick/jail. And if I want to be mod to obtain those commands then I would just be a big immature.
4. Sorry to all people who supported me and my ideas.
5.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]If I really have the skills to be a in-game moderator, I will be picked by current staff, I will not need to out myself with a application.
that's it[/COLOR]
I decided to RETRACT and AUTODECLINE my application.[/COLOR]
1. [COLOR="DarkOrange"]To be honest, I don't want to be treated as a "wanabe", i'm kinda tired of this.
All I want to do is playing, playing this game in the best of the ways with a good equilibration between self and others trying play for fun and not for job.[/COLOR]
2. Way too many applications, too many mods, too many spammers.
3. No point on being mod when I can do nearly all except mute/ban/kick/jail. And if I want to be mod to obtain those commands then I would just be a big immature.
4. Sorry to all people who supported me and my ideas.
5.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]If I really have the skills to be a in-game moderator, I will be picked by current staff, I will not need to out myself with a application.
that's it[/COLOR]

