07-20-2010, 03:54 PM
Username: Pk owned 072
Age: 15
Name: Belmin Hasanic
Timezone: GMT+0 , Just nothing +/- i live in Europ.
Do you meet the Reqs?: I got the requirments
If not, which req do you not meet?: Non.
Pking Experience: I Pk Since 2005 on real runescape and Here like 3 months
Will you share loots?: ALWAYS! IM RICH ENOUGH I JUST LIKE KILLING! (got like 80b+)
Anything else you would like to add?: I Just Hope i can join the clan!
Age: 15
Name: Belmin Hasanic
Timezone: GMT+0 , Just nothing +/- i live in Europ.
Do you meet the Reqs?: I got the requirments

If not, which req do you not meet?: Non.
Pking Experience: I Pk Since 2005 on real runescape and Here like 3 months
Will you share loots?: ALWAYS! IM RICH ENOUGH I JUST LIKE KILLING! (got like 80b+)
Anything else you would like to add?: I Just Hope i can join the clan!

