07-13-2010, 04:03 PM
Nice XD but btw i though you got phats through donating and i cant find it in the donate tab... any help?
I don't care if i win or lose, I always win in the scheme of things.:nice:
[COLOR="Magenta"]I roll by the book... of ancients.
I'm the cookie monster and ME WANT COOKIEZ!
I' really getting into this whole forum thing![/COLOR]
Stats:
[COLOR="Lime"]Sensei
99 Theiving
99 Firemaking
99 Attack
99 Hitpoints
99 Magic[/COLOR]>.<
I dont have any pics... I suck at drawing so I will put them on here if someone draws/makes me one.
OW! I got another Dorito stuck in my teeth!:eek:
[SPOILER][COLOR="Orange"]I like Mods,
Im friends with Mods,
I act like a mod,
I help people,
It makes me wanna be a mod.
If you think i should be a Mod give me rep![/COLOR]
AND REMEMBER TO,[/SPOILER]
VOTE TO KEEP #1!
[COLOR="Magenta"]I roll by the book... of ancients.

I'm the cookie monster and ME WANT COOKIEZ!
I' really getting into this whole forum thing![/COLOR]

Stats:
[COLOR="Lime"]Sensei
99 Theiving
99 Firemaking
99 Attack
99 Hitpoints
99 Magic[/COLOR]>.<
I dont have any pics... I suck at drawing so I will put them on here if someone draws/makes me one.

OW! I got another Dorito stuck in my teeth!:eek:
[SPOILER][COLOR="Orange"]I like Mods,
Im friends with Mods,
I act like a mod,
I help people,
It makes me wanna be a mod.
If you think i should be a Mod give me rep![/COLOR]
AND REMEMBER TO,[/SPOILER]
VOTE TO KEEP #1!

