04-03-2011, 03:36 PM
[COLOR="White"]Attack Level: 60
Strength Level: 80
Defence Level: 1
Magic Level: 94
Ranged Level: 94
Prayer Level: 44
Hitpoints Level: 93
Do you have experience with clan style PK'ing? Yes, I've pked in clans on RuneScape.
How long have you been active on SilabGarza? Closing in on 5 months.
Tell us a little bit about yourself. Lol wut.
Im 14, I live in Canada, and I like Mudkipz.
//This pure IS NOT finished yet. The stats I'm working towards are:
Attack: 75
Strength: 99
Range: 99
Mage: 99
Prayer: 44
Hitpoints: 99
IGN: D R O P E D[/COLOR]
Strength Level: 80
Defence Level: 1
Magic Level: 94
Ranged Level: 94
Prayer Level: 44
Hitpoints Level: 93
Do you have experience with clan style PK'ing? Yes, I've pked in clans on RuneScape.
How long have you been active on SilabGarza? Closing in on 5 months.
Tell us a little bit about yourself. Lol wut.
Im 14, I live in Canada, and I like Mudkipz.
//This pure IS NOT finished yet. The stats I'm working towards are:
Attack: 75
Strength: 99
Range: 99
Mage: 99
Prayer: 44
Hitpoints: 99
IGN: D R O P E D[/COLOR]
IGN: Why So Puddi.
First PK-Gallery:http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=82265
Second PK-Gallery:http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=103817
Third PK-Gallery:http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=104232
[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/URL]
![[Image: seemens.gif]](http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6606/seemens.gif)
-------------------------------------------------------------
[SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]
Respect You're Superiors
[SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]
First PK-Gallery:http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=82265
Second PK-Gallery:http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=103817
Third PK-Gallery:http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=104232
[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/URL]![[Image: seemens.gif]](http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6606/seemens.gif)
-------------------------------------------------------------
[SPOILER]
[/SPOILER][SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]Respect You're Superiors
[SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]

