04-10-2011, 03:35 AM
In-game name(s) + Forum name: Jonos
1.) I have been a part of The Silab-Garza community for... almost 1 year
2.) I have at-least 50 posts; yes or no. Yes
3.) I am at-least level 120 in-game: level 126
4.)I am willing to commit to filling out all orders assigned to me, big or small; yes or no. Yes
5.) I will cooperate with all customers and employees at all times. Yes
I think i should be in the S.G.S.M. because.... I like to help ppl and would help the eco too
6.) Have you ever done anything like this before, maybe on another server; yes or no. It's fine if you haven't. Nope
7.) I have decent Combat AND Non-Combat skill levels. Total level 2050
1.) I have been a part of The Silab-Garza community for... almost 1 year
2.) I have at-least 50 posts; yes or no. Yes
3.) I am at-least level 120 in-game: level 126
4.)I am willing to commit to filling out all orders assigned to me, big or small; yes or no. Yes
5.) I will cooperate with all customers and employees at all times. Yes
I think i should be in the S.G.S.M. because.... I like to help ppl and would help the eco too
6.) Have you ever done anything like this before, maybe on another server; yes or no. It's fine if you haven't. Nope

7.) I have decent Combat AND Non-Combat skill levels. Total level 2050

