Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A few things... Post offers and stuff:)
#1
Hey guys and gals. It's me again. To get right to it, I'm going to be focusing on skilling lately. So here is what i'm buying:

All Rune essence; you offer price.

All Clean Herbs; Toads 1m each

All Seeds; Toads most perferrably, 1m per toad

Raw Lobbies and Swordies; 20k and 50k each.

I'm just buying stuff 'cuz I have money just sitting in my bank, and I would like to spend it. Post what you have that I want to buy. Thanks!
[Image: j8cn50.png]PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "K0 UNLIMITED"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A few things... Post offers and stuff:) - by Kaptain Kosher - 04-30-2011, 09:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mixture of things Jake Am Frozen 1 299 07-25-2014, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Revenge2nite
  Few things Damon King5 0 262 06-22-2014, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Damon King5
  Claws, vls & other stuff Gta 5 362 06-22-2014, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Gta
  Stuff Sakebi 3 352 06-15-2014, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Stuff Run N Fast 8 539 06-14-2014, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Run N Fast
  Stuff. Grimnex 0 244 06-13-2014, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Grimnex
  Skilling stuff Gta 0 232 06-13-2014, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Gta
  Bunch of Stuff nater360 4 413 06-09-2014, 11:49 AM
Last Post: 88 CB
  Buying skilling stuff Matt 0 263 05-03-2014, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Matt
  Some Stuff Fearless Noah 8 534 04-19-2014, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Fearless Noah

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)