Poll: Tiger For Mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes (Explain Why)
19.30%
11 19.30%
No (Explain Why)
80.70%
46 80.70%
Total 57 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Red Tiger Moderator Application
#28
So what, what are you going to do when your mod? Abuse people at duel? kick them to win stakes? Get mad and start banning people? No way man. We don't want someone who can't control their attitude in game to be a moderator.
/No


Messages In This Thread
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by KingHybrid - 05-06-2011, 06:23 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Proph3t - 05-06-2011, 06:28 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Reborn_1 - 05-06-2011, 06:28 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by atiaga - 05-06-2011, 06:34 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Bonifah - 05-06-2011, 08:11 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by D D O S - 05-06-2011, 08:42 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Zammy Pure - 05-06-2011, 08:44 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by D D O S - 05-06-2011, 08:58 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by D D O S - 05-06-2011, 09:02 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Alcander - 05-06-2011, 09:07 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Brittany - 05-06-2011, 09:09 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Debutante - 05-06-2011, 09:43 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by ismael - 05-06-2011, 10:31 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Br3ad - 05-06-2011, 11:07 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Benjieee - 05-07-2011, 12:45 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Welshboy - 05-07-2011, 03:03 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by jonos - 05-07-2011, 03:05 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by IiRaMPaGe - 05-07-2011, 03:07 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Mr 223 - 05-07-2011, 03:09 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Mr 223 - 05-07-2011, 03:13 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Guled - 05-07-2011, 03:26 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by IiRaMPaGe - 05-07-2011, 03:49 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by 1joshlfc - 05-07-2011, 03:53 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Welshboy - 05-07-2011, 03:53 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by shayn - 05-07-2011, 04:09 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by D D O S - 05-07-2011, 04:16 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Create Acc - 05-07-2011, 04:22 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Nemo21 - 05-07-2011, 04:50 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Welshboy - 05-07-2011, 05:18 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Tendril - 05-15-2011, 10:33 AM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Coco Zerk - 05-17-2011, 02:32 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Humor - 05-17-2011, 04:33 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Rocky2 - 05-18-2011, 04:42 AM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Run N Fast - 05-23-2011, 02:14 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Coco Zerk - 05-23-2011, 03:29 PM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Run N Fast - 05-24-2011, 05:57 AM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Run N Fast - 05-24-2011, 06:01 AM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Run N Fast - 05-24-2011, 06:17 AM
I Red Tiger Moderator Application - by Run N Fast - 05-24-2011, 06:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,564 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 813 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,375 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,029 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 692 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,692 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,343 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,107 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 2,986 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,398 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)