06-11-2011, 06:31 AM
[SIZE="2"]
Your obviously mistaking me for somebody else.
I don't yell at people. :S
And for the people who haven't seen me ingame, I have been less active over the past few weeks due to karting.[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------
[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="2"]
Abcd 2 Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]No support sorry, I've only seen you in game a few times and you were yelling at someone...
Your obviously mistaking me for somebody else.
I don't yell at people. :S
And for the people who haven't seen me ingame, I have been less active over the past few weeks due to karting.[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------
[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="2"]
Humhum12 Wrote:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]I have not seen you in-game,
I'm pretty sure we are on the same time zone,
but you didn't post your zone,
/holding vote[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Ipkabit Wrote:^My timezone is GMT....[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="2"][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[INDENT]Timezone(GMT +/- ?)[/INDENT] GMT

