07-01-2011, 05:38 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2011, 05:39 AM by Kiid TweaK.)
Whats your name?:Mark
Whats your ingame name?:F4vre, Swaqy Bitch
Combat Level?:F4vre=94 cb Swaqy Bitch=119
Attack Level?:75
Strength Level?:99
Defence Level?:1
Range level?:99
Whats your Magic Level?:96
How much Pking experience do you have?:Well too me i say alot lol
How many pk points do you have?:About 22 or so.
Do you have a firecape?:Yuppers.
Can you record/Edit videos?:Nope
Can you use Photoshop?:Nope.
Why do you want to join this clan?:Cause it's a pure clan i want to see how far this clan goes and also sunny told me so ^_^.
Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?:Of course I will.
How long do you play for?:I have to say like about 1-2 hours a day
Which type of pking style do you use?:Melee mostly
Been in any other clans?:Minor damage.
I don't got to do the 50 words cause sunny told me i don't got to lmao.
Whats your ingame name?:F4vre, Swaqy Bitch
Combat Level?:F4vre=94 cb Swaqy Bitch=119
Attack Level?:75
Strength Level?:99
Defence Level?:1
Range level?:99
Whats your Magic Level?:96
How much Pking experience do you have?:Well too me i say alot lol
How many pk points do you have?:About 22 or so.
Do you have a firecape?:Yuppers.
Can you record/Edit videos?:Nope
Can you use Photoshop?:Nope.
Why do you want to join this clan?:Cause it's a pure clan i want to see how far this clan goes and also sunny told me so ^_^.
Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?:Of course I will.
How long do you play for?:I have to say like about 1-2 hours a day
Which type of pking style do you use?:Melee mostly
Been in any other clans?:Minor damage.
I don't got to do the 50 words cause sunny told me i don't got to lmao.

