Poll: Does 4770 deserve mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes [State Why]
53.13%
17 53.13%
Put more work in then yes [State why]
12.50%
4 12.50%
No wai [State why]
31.25%
10 31.25%
OTHER [say what it is any why]
3.13%
1 3.13%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
4770's mod app
#1
----I HAVE EDITED MY MOD APPLICATION! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!-------
Name: Tom Taylor
In-game name: 4770
Forums name: 4770
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT (London)
Do you play when most of the staff are off?: Yeah sometimes its a good thing being English!
Do you play over the night?: Depends on school but i try to whenever i get the oppourtunity
Are you active on the chatbox: Yes I try to help out there to eg. Where to dl client
Average of time you play a week: 50-80 hours depends on school and work
Are you active on the forums: Yes very. I read every post i can. If i see a post i think deserves to be seen i try to bump it with a comment! I only tend to post on things i think are worth posting. I dont post just to get my post count up
How long have you played SilabGarza: Sep'09 till Early december. Rejoined on a secret account (not saying name) At January '10 till Early February then rejoined on 4770!!!
Do you have ANY coding experience: Some. I got admin on anouther server and i was taught some things!

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I think i should be a moderator because i do try to help out as much as possible. I am well known and well respected. I dont think i have any haters out there. If i cannot help someone i do always try to re-direct them to the forums or to a staff member. I have never ever recieved and infractions so that proves i abide the rules. My experience on this server is ALOT. I have played on here for ages so i know this server better than some other mods (no offence guys). I try to be friendly to new players and try to offer any advice or pointers i can to players. I have recently caught a few spammers, Runescape account sellers and people hosting giveaways. I have seen quite alot of people spamming and breaking the rules while there are no mods on. My print screen button is broke and i do not have a screensot button on my v3.3 client (i have tryed re-downloading clients) This is anouther reason i should be a moderator! (PHEW!)


Anything else you would like us to know:
Yeah. Dont forget i was an ex-mod and i would very much enjoy to have the oppurtuinity again. Also i felt i had to edit this post because it was kinda dull. I spiced it up again and improved it too!!! Also When i am online there are barely any mods online. Previously back in 2009 i was given mod for helping and my timezone. If i am correct we currently have NO enlgish moderators. The only other english mod i can remeber is Mircast/ Joshums. Also im not a person who will quit or flame or beg travis if i don't get mod. I play this server to fun and i enjoy helping people to make it more fun for them =D
----------UPDATE----------
I have added a poll. No matter what your choice please state WHY. Please either edit a previous post or make a new post but DO NOT DOUBLE POST!

-----UPDATE-----
[COLOR="Cyan"]EDIT: I have added to my moderator application to make it better. I will talk about what advantages i bring with me that will be helpful as a mod.I will bullet point them all
* I am very observant and can tell straight away when there is spam or flaming or any body breaking the rules.

* I am a quick and accurate typer which can help out with awnsering alot of questions in a short space of time

* I am on 5-6 hours a day ( depends sometimes on homework )

* When i get home from school there are no mods on for about half an hour so I am helpful to the people in my timezone ( which is England )

* I can speak SOME basic french and german but not alot

* I think i am positive in certain situations

* I can tell when a conversation or a chat can get a little bit out of hand and posibly be offensive.

* I personally think i am very mature for my age ( sometimes comes with being an only child No offence to anyone with brothers or sisters lol )

* Before i go to school there can be about 50-100 players online for about an hour when i am on and NO mods or admins are on.

Also if you do vote NO on my poll please post why you said no so i can improve on that.

This is an edit from my old mod application. I liked it alot and it is still very very true.[/COLOR]

------SUPPORTERS-----
Merch god (ty)
Caliban/The duck (ty gl on ur app)
Snowe (Ty old friend)
Rubbish not (Thanks peter good friend)
Teh Beast (Ty man) [ADMIN SUPPORT]
ZicZac (Ty soz i forgot u from before)
Juqer (Ty mate for 100% support!)
Matty (Ty dude!) [MOD SUPPORT]
Kyro (Ty donate for meh pl0x =D jk btw)
The Mircast (WELCOME BACK NUB!)
l33t k0 (TY more like l33t gfxer?)
xx rangexx9 (Ty dude!)
shox (Ty dude my 13th supporter!)

From
4770
x-x-x


Messages In This Thread
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-03-2010, 02:43 PM
4770's mod app - by caliban - 03-06-2010, 03:35 PM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-06-2010, 03:37 PM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-07-2010, 07:21 AM
4770's mod app - by caliban - 03-09-2010, 02:19 PM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-09-2010, 02:27 PM
4770's mod app - by hi dee hi - 03-09-2010, 02:53 PM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-09-2010, 02:59 PM
4770's mod app - by hi dee hi - 03-09-2010, 03:01 PM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-09-2010, 03:04 PM
4770's mod app - by The Albino Dino - 03-09-2010, 03:05 PM
4770's mod app - by thepinklady - 03-09-2010, 03:37 PM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-10-2010, 12:09 AM
4770's mod app - by Juqer - 03-10-2010, 12:22 AM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-10-2010, 12:28 AM
4770's mod app - by dynastyz - 03-10-2010, 01:27 AM
4770's mod app - by Matty12114 - 03-10-2010, 01:32 AM
4770's mod app - by rubbish not - 03-10-2010, 03:48 AM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-10-2010, 06:34 AM
4770's mod app - by The Mircast - 03-11-2010, 10:40 AM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-11-2010, 11:02 AM
4770's mod app - by The Mircast - 03-11-2010, 11:04 AM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-11-2010, 02:01 PM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-19-2010, 09:26 AM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-20-2010, 12:59 AM
4770's mod app - by beat my taco - 03-03-2010, 04:04 PM
4770's mod app - by Merch God - 03-03-2010, 04:06 PM
4770's mod app - by Bubbles - 03-03-2010, 04:09 PM
4770's mod app - by Marine - 03-03-2010, 09:54 PM
4770's mod app - by ZicZac - 03-03-2010, 10:18 PM
4770's mod app - by caliban - 03-04-2010, 02:20 AM
4770's mod app - by Death. - 03-04-2010, 02:42 AM
4770's mod app - by snow - 03-04-2010, 03:18 AM
4770's mod app - by job - 03-04-2010, 04:44 AM
4770's mod app - by rubbish not - 03-04-2010, 05:23 AM
4770's mod app - by ZicZac - 03-04-2010, 05:58 AM
4770's mod app - by Matty12114 - 03-04-2010, 06:00 AM
4770's mod app - by Teh Beast - 03-04-2010, 06:40 AM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-04-2010, 10:24 AM
4770's mod app - by sanity - 03-04-2010, 11:52 AM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-04-2010, 01:00 PM
4770's mod app - by snow - 03-04-2010, 01:30 PM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-04-2010, 01:44 PM
4770's mod app - by Brittany - 03-04-2010, 02:39 PM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-04-2010, 02:44 PM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-15-2010, 10:39 AM
4770's mod app - by l33t k0 - 03-15-2010, 10:59 AM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-15-2010, 11:05 AM
4770's mod app - by xx rangexx9 - 03-15-2010, 02:12 PM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-15-2010, 11:50 PM
4770's mod app - by shox - 03-17-2010, 02:38 AM
4770's mod app - by Matty12114 - 03-21-2010, 04:16 AM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-21-2010, 07:51 AM
4770's mod app - by Paint - 03-24-2010, 02:14 PM
4770's mod app - by three 6mafia - 03-24-2010, 02:16 PM
4770's mod app - by Mircast - 03-24-2010, 02:51 PM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-24-2010, 11:51 PM
4770's mod app - by Zulq - 03-25-2010, 12:37 AM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-25-2010, 01:10 AM
4770's mod app - by 4770 - 03-27-2010, 07:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  4770's Moderator Application. 4770 23 894 09-21-2010, 09:59 AM
Last Post: 4770
  4770 | Ingame Moderator Application. (Remake) 4770 14 654 03-27-2010, 10:43 AM
Last Post: 4770

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)