08-15-2009, 05:58 AM
sexi, daan and eat my taco must've joined in the last 2 weeks because I was on vacation in that time and I've never seen them before then. haiku is a sex god so I think we'll keep him as admin
also, do daan and eat my taco even have a forum account?
I'd vote for: fushy, hanging on, lalas or meeeeeeee (i know i dont have 100 posts yet, but i had like 120 on old forums o.o)
also, do daan and eat my taco even have a forum account?
I'd vote for: fushy, hanging on, lalas or meeeeeeee (i know i dont have 100 posts yet, but i had like 120 on old forums o.o)
liked this post? hit the karma button! 
![[Image: savedroom.png]](http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/savedroom.png)
![[Image: keviniamnotmesig.jpg]](http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu356/King-Puffy/keviniamnotmesig.jpg)
![[Image: iamnotme.png]](http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/pettz_photos/iamnotme.png)
credits to pufferizer for this sig, credits to l33t k0 for the other one

![[Image: savedroom.png]](http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/savedroom.png)
![[Image: keviniamnotmesig.jpg]](http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu356/King-Puffy/keviniamnotmesig.jpg)
![[Image: iamnotme.png]](http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/pettz_photos/iamnotme.png)
credits to pufferizer for this sig, credits to l33t k0 for the other one

