I agree that you are very active, but holding events isn't everything to becoming a mod. You also have to help players instead of spending hours a day just doing events >.>. I don't see you helping other players a lot but i do see you help (ether that or i just don't see you in-game most of the time). And btw, from today's pk event, thanks for saying "Snackday likes penis" when i killed you when you were in rune armor when you obviously attacked me first.
Edit: It doesn't even seem like you care anymore. All i see you in-game is afk at home and not help people.I know you are on forum but at least help people in-game.
Also thanks for saying "blow me" and "smd" when i was just telling you something. You need to grow up a little more.
/no
Edit: It doesn't even seem like you care anymore. All i see you in-game is afk at home and not help people.I know you are on forum but at least help people in-game.
Also thanks for saying "blow me" and "smd" when i was just telling you something. You need to grow up a little more.
/no
“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

