07-21-2011, 09:36 AM
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
/Accepted
I've seen your pking.
It's pretty good, i'll keep you recruit for now.[/B][/COLOR]
Mussiicc :P Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"][B]Whats your name?: Erik
Whats your ingame name?: Mussiicc
Combat Level?: 93
Attack Level?: 75
Strength Level?: 99
Defence Level?: 1
Range level?: 99
Whats your Magic Level?: 99
How much Pking experience do you have?: Some
How many pk points do you have?: Many
Do you have a firecape?: Ya
Can you record/Edit videos?: Nah
Can you use Photoshop?: Mayby
Why do you want to join this clan?: DI :3
Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?: Wat [B](There in di section this is just the members/applying page)
Do you have more than 50 return sets?: Ya
Produce me a bank picture? (Optional): Msn
How long do you play for?: -
Which type of pking style do you use?: Everything
Have you been in any other clans?: Yeah
Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI: That because I like to pk . I also would like a chance to belong to Silab’s good pure clan. I would like to help DI to reach to the top. Nothing else. : P[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
/Accepted
I've seen your pking.
It's pretty good, i'll keep you recruit for now.[/B][/COLOR]

