07-21-2011, 09:43 AM
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]Applying for GFX nub <3
Whats your name?: Jaden
Whats your ingame name?: Jadenn
Combat Level?: 125
Attack Level?: 99
Strength Level?: 99
Defence Level?: 99
Range level?: 99
Whats your Magic Level?: 90
How much Pking experience do you have?: Not much
How many pk points do you have?: 0
Do you have a firecape?: No
Can you record/Edit videos?: Yes
Can you use Photoshop?: Of course.
Why do you want to join this clan?: Because I want to help you out with your GFX.
Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?: Yes, Ofcourse.
Do you have more than 50 return sets?: No
Produce me a bank picture? (Optional): My bank's shit.
How long do you play for?: A long time.
Which type of pking style do you use?: All of them.
Have you been in any other clans?: Yes.
Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI, attempt to sell yourself:
I believe I would be a good edition to the DI team, because I can help you with graphics and I will do my best to help out and provide pictures and videos for Silabgarza, and the DI team.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Whats your name?: Jaden
Whats your ingame name?: Jadenn
Combat Level?: 125
Attack Level?: 99
Strength Level?: 99
Defence Level?: 99
Range level?: 99
Whats your Magic Level?: 90
How much Pking experience do you have?: Not much
How many pk points do you have?: 0
Do you have a firecape?: No
Can you record/Edit videos?: Yes
Can you use Photoshop?: Of course.
Why do you want to join this clan?: Because I want to help you out with your GFX.
Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?: Yes, Ofcourse.
Do you have more than 50 return sets?: No
Produce me a bank picture? (Optional): My bank's shit.
How long do you play for?: A long time.
Which type of pking style do you use?: All of them.
Have you been in any other clans?: Yes.
Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI, attempt to sell yourself:
I believe I would be a good edition to the DI team, because I can help you with graphics and I will do my best to help out and provide pictures and videos for Silabgarza, and the DI team.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

