Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[NEW] .;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. [NEW]
#39
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Herrow Hp Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Whats your name?:RUss

Whats your ingame name?:Hp gets Fcs

Combat Level?:91

Attack Level?:76

Strength Level?:99

Defence Level?:1

Range level?:99

Whats your Magic Level?:99

How much Pking experience do you have?:enough

How many pk points do you have?:100

Do you have a firecape?:Yes

Can you record/Edit videos?: kinda

Can you use Photoshop?:You tell me

Why do you want to join this clan?:Seems Fun

Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?:Mhm

Do you have more than 50 return sets?:Yes

Produce me a bank picture? (Optional):No

How long do you play for?:Few hour

Which type of pking style do you use?:Hybrid and Melee

Have you been in any other clans?:Black Death

Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI, attempt to sell yourself:I'm a nice and funny person. I like pking, and I'm pretty good at it. I gave you the idea to remake this thread. I'm smart and I'm fun to be around.[/COLOR]

Is it possible to get 75 attack?

Other then you're all good.
[/COLOR]


Messages In This Thread
[NEW] .;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. [NEW] - by stevenkillsp - 07-21-2011, 01:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Damage Incorporated Member List. Shanee Mayte 87 7,343 12-29-2011, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Eagleofski
  New Damage Incorporated Application Format! Shanee Mayte 130 5,596 12-27-2011, 01:54 PM
Last Post: purerush123
  Damage Incorporated Show Off/Di Pride Shanee Mayte 52 2,453 10-14-2011, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Daffy Duck
  Damage Incorporated Events/News Sirpiko 12 983 07-02-2011, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Oh Im Purez
  .;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. Sirpiko 444 14,286 06-25-2011, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Killerulz1
  Damage Incorporated General Chat Sirpiko 81 3,504 06-19-2011, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Smite U Out
  Damage Incorporated Banners/Text Shanee Mayte 7 725 06-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Last Post: stevenkillsp
  Damage Incorporated Improvements thread. Shanee Mayte 14 916 01-22-2011, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Septic
  New Damage Incorporated 3 r's (Rules,Roles,Requirements). Shanee Mayte 1 603 01-12-2011, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Shanee Mayte
  Damage Incorporated Manhunt Explanation Shanee Mayte 4 464 11-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Sirpiko

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)