[COLOR="White"][Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ayfuWfzpxI[/ame][/Spoiler]
Just showing you I can record.
That's benjieee fight btw.^
[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vciitW0DPzo[/ame][/Spoiler]
Blackcrow fighting.^
NOTE NO ONE IS INVINCIBLE AND EVERYONE DIES. Dont talk shit about the videos of people dieing or I will personally fuck you up
[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0OKdVOGezA[/ame][/Spoiler]
Me and Twin 2
^
[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3K3sITygdw[/ame][/Spoiler]
Albino and Twin 2^
[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Gs2oKwDPk[/ame][/Spoiler]
Mini bando trying out N I K E gang^
[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbMB2gg738A[/ame][/Spoiler]
Me and Twin 2 again
^
[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twVSMtouJu4[/ame][/Spoiler]
Blackrow Vs Albino^
[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaUL6lfJzG0[/ame][/spoiler]
Me vs Twin 2 again^
[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdLE8a63jtY[/ame][/Spoiler][/COLOR]
Me vs Sammeh^
[spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUTDfuE90eM[/ame][/Spoiler]
Blackrow vs. Behind^
[spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KrVZHV_wt0[/ame][/spoiler]
Me and Music at 4:30 in the morning.^
[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmm3nngw6H0[/ame][/Spoiler]
Me vs Pikko at 5:30 in the morning.^
[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FBeCgFTrYY[/ame][/Spoiler]
Benjie vs Pikko^
[spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SicVNPiwMIo[/ame][/spoiler]
Steven vs Sarah^
Just showing you I can record.
That's benjieee fight btw.^
[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vciitW0DPzo[/ame][/Spoiler]
Blackcrow fighting.^
NOTE NO ONE IS INVINCIBLE AND EVERYONE DIES. Dont talk shit about the videos of people dieing or I will personally fuck you up
[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0OKdVOGezA[/ame][/Spoiler]
Me and Twin 2
^[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3K3sITygdw[/ame][/Spoiler]
Albino and Twin 2^
[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Gs2oKwDPk[/ame][/Spoiler]
Mini bando trying out N I K E gang^
[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbMB2gg738A[/ame][/Spoiler]
Me and Twin 2 again
^[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twVSMtouJu4[/ame][/Spoiler]
Blackrow Vs Albino^
[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaUL6lfJzG0[/ame][/spoiler]
Me vs Twin 2 again^
[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdLE8a63jtY[/ame][/Spoiler][/COLOR]
Me vs Sammeh^
[spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUTDfuE90eM[/ame][/Spoiler]
Blackrow vs. Behind^
[spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KrVZHV_wt0[/ame][/spoiler]
Me and Music at 4:30 in the morning.^
[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmm3nngw6H0[/ame][/Spoiler]
Me vs Pikko at 5:30 in the morning.^
[Spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FBeCgFTrYY[/ame][/Spoiler]
Benjie vs Pikko^
[spoiler][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SicVNPiwMIo[/ame][/spoiler]
Steven vs Sarah^

