[COLOR="Cyan"]
Whats your name?: Belmin
Whats your ingame name?: Di Till I Di
Combat Level?:
Attack Level?: 75
Strength Level?: 99
Defence Level?: 1
Range level?: 99
Whats your Magic Level?: 99
How much Pking experience do you have?: Alot, I have had my own clan called "Frozen Fury", and ive been in SKO pure clan and EOP pure clan a while ago.
How many pk points do you have?: None, Since I just made this account.
Do you have a firecape?: Nope.
Can you record/Edit videos?: Yeah I have got Hypercam 2 so yeah I can record, and ive also got windows movie maker
so yeah I can edit video's 
Can you use Photoshop?: No, I dont got photoshop, and I hate that programm
( Im not a GFX Nub).
Why do you want to join this clan?: Because I miss pure pking, and I just yeah idk.
Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?: Yes, Indeed.
Do you have more than 50 return sets?: Do you mean like 50 purple hats and pking sets? if thats it then yes ofcourse.
Produce me a bank picture? (Optional):
How long do you play for?: I have been playing SilabGarza since December 2009 - January 2010.
Which type of pking style do you use?: Main pking, Pure pking, Hybridding, Tribridding, Melee, Range, Magic, I can do anything.
Have you been in any other clans?: Yes in SKO, and in EOP, and in my own clan "Frozen Fury".
Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI, attempt to sell yourself:
Because I sir, am a cat.
And I also referred an old friend of my to play SilabGarza again and join this clan, he is currently making a new pure account called "Di Til I Di".
I am "Di Till I Di" and he will be "Di Til I Di".
Which is pretty awesomenesssmexy.[/COLOR]
Whats your name?: Belmin
Whats your ingame name?: Di Till I Di
Combat Level?:
Attack Level?: 75
Strength Level?: 99
Defence Level?: 1
Range level?: 99
Whats your Magic Level?: 99
How much Pking experience do you have?: Alot, I have had my own clan called "Frozen Fury", and ive been in SKO pure clan and EOP pure clan a while ago.
How many pk points do you have?: None, Since I just made this account.
Do you have a firecape?: Nope.
Can you record/Edit videos?: Yeah I have got Hypercam 2 so yeah I can record, and ive also got windows movie maker
so yeah I can edit video's 
Can you use Photoshop?: No, I dont got photoshop, and I hate that programm
( Im not a GFX Nub).Why do you want to join this clan?: Because I miss pure pking, and I just yeah idk.
Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?: Yes, Indeed.
Do you have more than 50 return sets?: Do you mean like 50 purple hats and pking sets? if thats it then yes ofcourse.
Produce me a bank picture? (Optional):
How long do you play for?: I have been playing SilabGarza since December 2009 - January 2010.
Which type of pking style do you use?: Main pking, Pure pking, Hybridding, Tribridding, Melee, Range, Magic, I can do anything.
Have you been in any other clans?: Yes in SKO, and in EOP, and in my own clan "Frozen Fury".
Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI, attempt to sell yourself:
Because I sir, am a cat.
And I also referred an old friend of my to play SilabGarza again and join this clan, he is currently making a new pure account called "Di Til I Di".
I am "Di Till I Di" and he will be "Di Til I Di".
Which is pretty awesomenesssmexy.[/COLOR]

