Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[NEW] .;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. [NEW]
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Enquiry Wrote:Whats your name?: Chanpreet - Preferred to be called Channi.

Whats your ingame name?: Skilla Oh Ok

Combat Level?: 94

Attack Level?: 75

Strength Level?: 99

Defence Level?: 1

Range level?: 99

Whats your Magic Level?: 99

How much Pking experience do you have?: ALOT. Pking all day, everyday and nothing else.

How many pk points do you have?: I've brought a AGS when it was 500pkp around 2 or 3 times previously. Currently on 432.

Do you have a firecape?: Yes.

Can you record/Edit videos?: No.

Can you use Photoshop?: Not if you want something made professionally.

Why do you want to join this clan?: I'm a one of the very few active pking members, who are ALWAYS pking. From what a few people have told me, I believe I have started making a reputation for myself in the pking world. I'm looking for a active pking clan, and from what I've noticed only the pure clans are active, that's why I've turned into a pure too.

Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?: Yes.

Do you have more than 50 return sets?: No. Got enough cash for it though. Only like to have 20ish. Things you can't buy from shops, such as Furies, I have more then 50 of those, yes.

Produce me a bank picture? (Optional): It's around 80-100B. Can't be bothered to take pictures.

How long do you play for?: Daily around 5-8 hours.

Which type of pking style do you use?: Just a whip. When I'm bored I hybrid here and there too.

Have you been in any other clans?: Yes. My first clan was RML,

Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI, attempt to sell yourself: Well I'm one of the few people who actually are pking always. I sometimes try chilling out, but it's boring and I just go pk instead. Your general Benj is a good friend and has seen me Pk, you can ask him if you like. Like I've also said above I think I've built myself a little reputation in the pking world from what people have said to me around the pkbox, so I would say I'm good? Personally think I'm okish.

KINDA not on topic but also fought a few of our members like 30 mins ago. Was after your war..I won all Big Grin - So yeah if I need to pass somesort of beat a clan member test.

Also you should know about me;
- If the clan get's too big, I MIGHT leave. Like pking in small clans.
- If members go inactive, I WILL leave.
- If I don't get picked when it's time for war's over and over, I will leave - If the reason is something like you aren't good enough or something, then you shouldn't accepted me into the clan in the first place.

You seem cool and you're fun to talk to.

I see you're bridding.

/Accepted welcome to DI.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Messages In This Thread
[NEW] .;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. [NEW] - by Oh Im Purez - 07-23-2011, 04:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Damage Incorporated Member List. Shanee Mayte 87 7,169 12-29-2011, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Eagleofski
  New Damage Incorporated Application Format! Shanee Mayte 130 5,427 12-27-2011, 01:54 PM
Last Post: purerush123
  Damage Incorporated Show Off/Di Pride Shanee Mayte 52 2,359 10-14-2011, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Daffy Duck
  Damage Incorporated Events/News Sirpiko 12 967 07-02-2011, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Oh Im Purez
  .;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. Sirpiko 444 13,769 06-25-2011, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Killerulz1
  Damage Incorporated General Chat Sirpiko 81 3,400 06-19-2011, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Smite U Out
  Damage Incorporated Banners/Text Shanee Mayte 7 690 06-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Last Post: stevenkillsp
  Damage Incorporated Improvements thread. Shanee Mayte 14 892 01-22-2011, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Septic
  New Damage Incorporated 3 r's (Rules,Roles,Requirements). Shanee Mayte 1 582 01-12-2011, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Shanee Mayte
  Damage Incorporated Manhunt Explanation Shanee Mayte 4 450 11-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Sirpiko

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)