07-25-2011, 09:14 AM
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]
Honestly, I think your spelling/grammar is getting to Lect level because I can hardly understand what you're trying to say in half of your posts.
If you're trying to preach to me about how important staff is then you're a hypocrite. You went around posting on every thread you want to be demoted and then you ABUSED to get demoted instead of just leaving.
It's so funny how right after I close the other thread that iLLZONE went against you on, you come on here and -support him. Your decision is completely biased due to the other thread and it's unfair to iLLZONE although your -support doesn't really matter because how do you know good staff if you were one of the worst yourself.
Btw, don't talk about my life when your life is a bigger joke.
I'm done here, I don't feel like getting an infraction.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Sao Godo Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
you close topics and keep going with it on another? wasn't that illegal too?
My decision is not based on that topic.
Support or not support someone who will or not moderate the server isn't something to be decided with a topic argue.
It's something more important.
Even if illzone had the most staff votes, he didn't get mod immediatly and the one called "ass licker" by most staff, got it.
Made you think? Oh no, you live on forums and just want to say the opposite as I do cause of a topic. Get back in real life, it's a far better game.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Honestly, I think your spelling/grammar is getting to Lect level because I can hardly understand what you're trying to say in half of your posts.
If you're trying to preach to me about how important staff is then you're a hypocrite. You went around posting on every thread you want to be demoted and then you ABUSED to get demoted instead of just leaving.
It's so funny how right after I close the other thread that iLLZONE went against you on, you come on here and -support him. Your decision is completely biased due to the other thread and it's unfair to iLLZONE although your -support doesn't really matter because how do you know good staff if you were one of the worst yourself.
Btw, don't talk about my life when your life is a bigger joke.
I'm done here, I don't feel like getting an infraction.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

