07-31-2011, 02:47 AM
Eeeellyyyy Wrote:Yuhhh and hes logged off already LUL
I'm sorry that i wanna get some sleep when its 4am.
For the others. Thnx for the support.[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------
[/COLOR]
Eeeellyyyy Wrote:Yuhhh and hes logged off already LUL
>.< thats an irl mate of me.[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------
[/COLOR]
FallenLegend Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="White"]I dont mean to sound rude nor do I mean this rudely but...No.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ?!
---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"]IP check this.
1 post - 2 hours online and you make a post on this.
My "someone made a new account to get more votes" sense are tingaling.[/COLOR]
i'm sure if you had irl friends wich you spend alot time with they would vote for you?

