09-26-2011, 02:08 PM
In-Game Name: Trey Faux
Combat Level: 126
Any Pking Experience: Not that much on this server but have a lot in previous ones
Name Irl: Bradee
Attack Level: 99
Strength Level: 99
Defence Level: 99
Prayer Level: 99
Range Level: 99
Magic Level: 82 (working on it)
I'd like to join because I have a few of my friends in it and Rob told me to join xP
Combat Level: 126
Any Pking Experience: Not that much on this server but have a lot in previous ones
Name Irl: Bradee
Attack Level: 99
Strength Level: 99
Defence Level: 99
Prayer Level: 99
Range Level: 99
Magic Level: 82 (working on it)
I'd like to join because I have a few of my friends in it and Rob told me to join xP
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![[Image: 2nh3r82.png]](http://i54.tinypic.com/2nh3r82.png)
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win your still retarded.
![[Image: 2nh3r82.png]](http://i54.tinypic.com/2nh3r82.png)
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win your still retarded.

