12-08-2011, 04:26 PM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Haven't seen you brid, ever I think. I'll test you out when I see you in game.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Quote:In-Game Name: Divinepk
Combat level: 126
Estimated bank value: not that much because i lost a lot of it.
Are you willing to follow ALL of the clan rules?: yes sir
What time zone are you in?: mt.
Will you participate in clan events/trips?: yea
How many pk points do you have?: 10 i just started main pking
What is your magic level?: 99
What is tbing?: tele blocking
What is your kill per death ratio?: 4-2
Can you Hybrid? yea
Can you Tribrid? yea
What pking style do you prefer? mele
What inv do you use on you're preferred style (produce a pic):welfare Reason because i dont have that much money atm but i shall start making money again.
Why do you want to join?:I love Skilla<3
Haven't seen you brid, ever I think. I'll test you out when I see you in game.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
