Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Dzone Was Overrun....By Zombies!!!!
#13
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Een Kip Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Darn I regret I wasnt there due the stupid exams :c.
Awesome zombie attack :3![/SIZE][/COLOR]

It was Ze Best Zombie Attack Evahhhhh!!!!
There's bound to be another one some time.
Btw Anne. what's your IGN?[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Messages In This Thread
The Dzone Was Overrun....By Zombies!!!! - by King Cobra - 12-16-2011, 09:23 AM
The Dzone Was Overrun....By Zombies!!!! - by Ries - 12-16-2011, 05:01 PM
The Dzone Was Overrun....By Zombies!!!! - by Wob - 12-17-2011, 02:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Omg Dzone is up in flamez... Pidge 25 1,375 04-02-2012, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Lazyjack
  DZone madness love!!! Zainahmed 17 983 11-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Killercutter
  I was hanging out in dzone then this came up LOL!! Toxic Wafflez7 15 854 06-18-2011, 09:39 PM
Last Post: LovelyBones
  I lit every single space in dzone! beach 24 939 03-27-2011, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Killer14706

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)