07-12-2010, 02:36 AM
Well i got bord on my maxed acc and i would like to put my skiller in a clan 
IGN: Dani Skills
Cb level: 3---going to be 16, gonna get 99 pray
Any 99's: Theif atm, just started my skiller
I got a maxed acc so im familiar with all of the skills
Are you going to follow those sample rules: Yessir
Will you join the cc on regular basic: Yessir
will you Be nice to lower and higher ranks: I love my newbs <3

IGN: Dani Skills
Cb level: 3---going to be 16, gonna get 99 pray
Any 99's: Theif atm, just started my skiller
I got a maxed acc so im familiar with all of the skillsAre you going to follow those sample rules: Yessir
Will you join the cc on regular basic: Yessir
will you Be nice to lower and higher ranks: I love my newbs <3

