09-05-2009, 01:54 AM
Gir Wrote:all of u who say no to the drop party, learn economics.....
if u take more away, it will be more expensive
prices are a little high dont u think....
1m per d bone?
5b for a ss(idk if thats rite)?
yah.. i dont think so
remove all those oh guess wat
1b per dbone
500jilion for ss?
yah ur smart
btw THERES NOT GOING TO BE AN ITEM RESET haikus just being retarded
[SIZE="1"]How about you learn how to make a stable economy?
Did you plan everything to be so high-up? Stalls giving 100k each makes dragon bones 2-5m each, if stalls gave 5k each then dragon bones would be like 100k.
I propose a item reset aswell as some changes, Hilts to increase Godsword prices? Proper veng animation? I could go on forever. I'm not saying prices should be the same as RS but d claws are reaching OVER max cash, what's up with that? They should be 30-40m with a stable economy.[/SIZE]

