05-11-2012, 04:43 PM
[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]In-Game Name: Celim
Combat level: 123
Estimated bank value: 1B
What time zone are you in?: GMT +1
How many pk points do you have?: 2, just started, give me a chance.
What is your magic level?: 85
What is tanking? When you have a high defence at a low level and people can hit on you, you have a little bit of Strength but not that much that it combats you a lot.
Can you Hybrid?: Yes
If yes, what do you rate yourself as a hybridder (/10): 9.5
How long have you been hybridding for?: 2 and a half years.
Can you Tribrid?: Yes
If yes, what do you rate yourself as a tribridder (/10): 8
How long have you been tribridding for?: 1 Year
What pking style do you prefer? Don't mind.
What inv do you use on you're preferred style (produce a pic): http://puu.sh/tYtm
What is your ::kdr? 0:00 - 2 Deaths, 2 Kills.
Why do you want to join?: I am a very good pker, on other servers, I have been in the top 3 positions as best pker, 12K pkpts, less that 500 deaths, I can do any style, Barraging/Blitz anything.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Combat level: 123
Estimated bank value: 1B
What time zone are you in?: GMT +1
How many pk points do you have?: 2, just started, give me a chance.
What is your magic level?: 85
What is tanking? When you have a high defence at a low level and people can hit on you, you have a little bit of Strength but not that much that it combats you a lot.
Can you Hybrid?: Yes
If yes, what do you rate yourself as a hybridder (/10): 9.5
How long have you been hybridding for?: 2 and a half years.
Can you Tribrid?: Yes
If yes, what do you rate yourself as a tribridder (/10): 8
How long have you been tribridding for?: 1 Year
What pking style do you prefer? Don't mind.
What inv do you use on you're preferred style (produce a pic): http://puu.sh/tYtm
What is your ::kdr? 0:00 - 2 Deaths, 2 Kills.
Why do you want to join?: I am a very good pker, on other servers, I have been in the top 3 positions as best pker, 12K pkpts, less that 500 deaths, I can do any style, Barraging/Blitz anything.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


![[Image: funny-gifs-mother-of-god.gif]](http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/funny-gifs-mother-of-god.gif)