03-08-2010, 08:04 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2010, 08:10 AM by Matty12114.)
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Go there and find out.
@ Gir - It's still pretty good though, I'm 22nd on "All Time".
@ Amazed - Read first sentence, "Go there and find out", but I may as well tell you anyways.
What you gotta do is keep the anvil in the middle, that's where you get most of your points, each click gives you 250 points. Anyways, It gets harder and harder to click and it'll drop easier, you need great concentration. You have 60 seconds also btw.
The Anvil <--- Click this to go there.[/COLOR]
@ Gir - It's still pretty good though, I'm 22nd on "All Time".
@ Amazed - Read first sentence, "Go there and find out", but I may as well tell you anyways.
What you gotta do is keep the anvil in the middle, that's where you get most of your points, each click gives you 250 points. Anyways, It gets harder and harder to click and it'll drop easier, you need great concentration. You have 60 seconds also btw.
The Anvil <--- Click this to go there.[/COLOR]

