07-14-2012, 02:19 PM
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]Fuck it, tbh.
In-Game Name: Tyler Ftw
Combat level: 126
Estimated bank value: Enough.
Are you willing to follow ALL of the clan rules?: Yeah, I am.
What time zone are you in?: Central
Will you participate in clan events/trips?: If I'm online, absolutely.
How many pk points do you have?:![[Image: 34ywfp0.png]](http://i46.tinypic.com/34ywfp0.png)
What is your magic level?: 99
What is tbing?: Teleport Block.
What is your kill per death ratio?:![[Image: 1zdaek9.png]](http://i50.tinypic.com/1zdaek9.png)
Can you Hybrid? Yes, I can.
Can you Tribrid? Yes.
What pking style do you prefer? Hybrid
What inv do you use on you're preferred style (produce a pic):![[Image: 5jv5sh.png]](http://i45.tinypic.com/5jv5sh.png)
Why do you want to join?: I'm bored of not pking.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
In-Game Name: Tyler Ftw
Combat level: 126
Estimated bank value: Enough.
Are you willing to follow ALL of the clan rules?: Yeah, I am.
What time zone are you in?: Central
Will you participate in clan events/trips?: If I'm online, absolutely.
How many pk points do you have?:
![[Image: 34ywfp0.png]](http://i46.tinypic.com/34ywfp0.png)
What is your magic level?: 99
What is tbing?: Teleport Block.
What is your kill per death ratio?:
![[Image: 1zdaek9.png]](http://i50.tinypic.com/1zdaek9.png)
Can you Hybrid? Yes, I can.
Can you Tribrid? Yes.
What pking style do you prefer? Hybrid
What inv do you use on you're preferred style (produce a pic):
![[Image: 5jv5sh.png]](http://i45.tinypic.com/5jv5sh.png)
Why do you want to join?: I'm bored of not pking.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

