Posts: 1,249
Threads: 53
Joined: Feb 2010
[COLOR="Yellow"]Thanks to all the ones that voted yes.
Thanks to all the ones that voted no and said why .
If you look this Vote and Comment ![/COLOR]
Posts: 234
Threads: 22
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,249
Threads: 53
Joined: Feb 2010
Spirit Beast Wrote:DAMN.. supporrt!!
[COLOR="Yellow"]Thanks for support.
49 Yes
10 No
<3
Keep on voting.
Keep on Replying[/COLOR]
Posts: 2,946
Threads: 94
Joined: May 2010
Before, I thought you should be a mod. But now, thinking about it, this server has plenty of mods that help at home/other areas, and the PKing zones are devastantingly filled with rule-breakers.. That constantly get away..
I think you still could be a great mod but, since we just got 3 mods that'll do the same job you could, I think you're not ready.
And even though I don't think it's completely the case, I agree with Pog that being a girl might be helping you gain support in this thread. Not being sexist, just stating my opinion.
Posts: 489
Threads: 45
Joined: Feb 2010
supported not because of your sex like bless stated but because I often see you online and helping people out.
Posts: 80
Threads: 7
Joined: Jun 2009
supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported supported
♥SHANNON i LOVE you LIKE a SISTER ♥
Posts: 1,249
Threads: 53
Joined: Feb 2010
Bless Wrote:Before, I thought you should be a mod. But now, thinking about it, this server has plenty of mods that help at home/other areas, and the PKing zones are devastantingly filled with rule-breakers.. That constantly get away..
I think you still could be a great mod but, since we just got 3 mods that'll do the same job you could, I think you're not ready.
And even though I don't think it's completely the case, I agree with Pog that being a girl might be helping you gain support in this thread. Not being sexist, just stating my opinion.
Oh well , i am way less at home than before .
You probably dont see me but i often go to the PKbox to see if there is any rule breaker ..
The thing About being a girl wont change anything imo.
Also , ill now be alot at the DZone , skilling area and pkbox.
I like going to pkbox to watch people fighting even if i simply cant PK.
Anyways thanks to all the supporters (:
Posts: 2,946
Threads: 94
Joined: May 2010
taco1g Wrote:supported not because of your sex like bless stated but because I often see you online and helping people out.
I didn't say that's the only reason -facepalm- you're making me sound like a bad person.
Royal End Wrote:Oh well , i am way less at home than before .
You probably dont see me but i often go to the PKbox to see if there is any rule breaker ..
The thing About being a girl wont change anything imo.
Also , ill now be alot at the DZone , skilling area and pkbox.
I like going to pkbox to watch people fighting even if i simply cant PK.
Anyways thanks to all the supporters (:
Come to think of it, I have seen you at PK box once or twice.
Posts: 562
Threads: 50
Joined: May 2010
supported due to u are always nice and helpfull :d
Posts: 3,876
Threads: 415
Joined: Feb 2010
lls u have to be crazy not to have her as mod