Poll: Is sammie ready for the job?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes she is.
75.42%
89 75.42%
No she is not.
24.58%
29 24.58%
Total 118 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sally Owns ingame Mod app
#91
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]I support yu!
75 yes's 25 no's wheres your mod crown lol?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#92
What the eff! You deserve mod and your at like 80% yes! mod crown pl0x
#93
I agree with Kenny. She need's to be a mod, now ^^
#94
omg become mod now please Tongue
#95
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"]No heck?
U dont deserve shit...
You keep picking on me everywhere, you're an abuser...
I dont think ur ready for the job...
You just have friends that support you,
i've never seen you help anyone...
You're always trolling people...
/No fucking support...[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#96
Snip3rz Wrote:[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"]No heck?
U dont deserve shit...
You keep picking on me everywhere, you're an abuser...
I dont think ur ready for the job...
You just have friends that support you,
i've never seen you help anyone...
You're always trolling people...
/No fucking support...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Pink"]Ermm excuse me?

I pick on you? Care to explain this? Im at ele pking sometimes, so by me pking you, that makes me non worthy of becoming a mod? And i troll people? I hate being trolled my self, why the hell would I do it? Theres also a difference between a joke and trolling.

Im at home the majority of my time standing at home helping people, or MMing for people at duel. Not all of these are my friends, these are legit players ingame who I have helped countless times, and they think I deserve it.

And lastly. Im an abuser? LOL'd irl. Never been sent to jail once, nor broken a single rule in pking and gernally ingame, I tend to rather enforce rules on other players.


PS: Hes just jelly i hit a 39 44 on him in wildy. Let him rage, its ok.[/COLOR]
#97
Good Luck Sammie <3
#98
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]....So are you Sammy or Sally?

Never heard of you.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#99
[COLOR="Lime"]Popularity doesn't get you a mod spot.

I barely see you helping, it's usually chatting with your mates or PKing.

/NS.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Lime"]C'mon?
80 procent yes, u are helpful , 1 year ingame (or more) + kind
Mod crown pl0x
U deserve[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kanes Ingame Moderator Application. Turest8 24 1,614 11-01-2012, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  This Hybrid's Ingame Mod App Josh. 96 6,181 05-28-2012, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Mircast
  Becky's InGame Moderator Application Infatuation 71 5,657 02-25-2012, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Jordan's First Ingame Moderator Application. Oh Im Purez 3 662 01-15-2012, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Ingame Moderator Application Biil0elite 37 2,289 12-16-2011, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Poke Pk 12
  Atridos Ingame Moderator application Atridos 51 2,497 10-02-2011, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Mussiicc :P
  Zoe Ingame Mod app Zomb1tchz 12 913 09-15-2011, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Debutante
  Job's Ingame Moderator Application job 1 584 07-04-2011, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  bito35's Second Ingame Moderator Application ---bito35--- 28 1,463 06-30-2011, 10:04 AM
Last Post: ILLZONE
  FallenLegend Ingame Mod Application FallenLegend 164 6,071 04-26-2011, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Bubbles

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)