Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Optic 5.
#91
Well it aint fair that if they spam the clan chat you mute them.. you DO NOT have the right to change/bend the rules of the game to suite your clan. your clan has to be the same level as all other clans.
#92
rulerxx Wrote:Well it aint fair that if they spam the clan chat you mute them.. you DO NOT have the right to change/bend the rules of the game to suite your clan. your clan has to be the same level as all other clans.

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Gtfo off this thread unless your replying, If you want to tell me something about the clan, PM me, don't just come on here telling me what to do and what not to do.

Anyways, why not? It's clan chat, read ::rules, that goes for ANY clan chat, so I classify that post as spam.

I lol'd at I don't have a right to change the rules, which I know i'm not allowed, but i'm not changing them am I? Lmao, you've been here since the start and you don't have know the ::rules! Lmfao...
[/COLOR]
#93
Veteran? I might be off a day or two not sure.
#94
Quote:you don't have know the ::rules! Lmfao...
Nice english and i know that its the rules for all the CC's but im just saying you are sorta bending the rules..
#95
rulerxx Wrote:Nice english and i know that its the rules for all the CC's but im just saying you are sorta bending the rules..

Look, how about shut up? I wasn't in a good mood last night thats why I typed it wrong, and no I am NOT bending the rules, it's in the ::rules and people must stick by them, even in other people clan chats, its the same thing, they just have to call a admin or mod to mute/kick them or what ever, do not even bother replying to this, I don't want your useless spam on my clan thread, thank you.
#96
Not a good clan nyway. /Closed
#97
rulerxx Wrote:Not a good clan nyway. /Closed

What a faggot you are, I said do not reply idiot, I don't want people having convo's in my clan, and you can't close my shit noob, It's not the best, but it's better then you could ever make, gtfo you 13 year old.
#98
[COLOR="LightBlue"]Closed for GOOD now.

Reason: Right now I've seen at least 3 - 4 of these members and gone to join a different clan, I'm sick of it, obviously it's not working out...

If anyone wants to make a clan and sorta use my layout, then go a head..

So Britt or Travis please close this..
[/COLOR]
#99
Clans on RSPS never work out, you have to know that, kay? Maybe RS but not RSPS.
[COLOR="LightBlue"]Still...

Anyways, no more comments/replies please.
[/COLOR]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)