Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Imperium - PvM
I'm Jokerjake72, by the way.
[SIZE="3"]
Jokerjake72 Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I'm Jokerjake72, by the way.

[Image: PGxiolz.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]
D Kai Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]

[Image: PGxiolz.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]

ur nan
Meh, it's been a while since I joined a clan. This one looks like a good one for me.

In-Game Username: Wizkiller108

Activity Points (Image Needed):
[Image: j1XUKue.png]

Who recruited you (if anybody): N/A

GMT (Time Zone): Central U.S.A. (- 6:00)

Do you agree to follow our rules: Of course.

Interest in protecting others in wilderness: I personally don't PvP, I PvM, but I might consider.

Do you PvM regularly: Yes.

Preferred PvM Weapon: Honestly, a VLS will suffice, or rune knives.
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]
IRockNikesx2 Wrote:Meh, it's been a while since I joined a clan. This one looks like a good one for me.

In-Game Username: Wizkiller108

Activity Points (Image Needed):
[Image: j1XUKue.png]

Who recruited you (if anybody): N/A

GMT (Time Zone): Central U.S.A. (- 6:00)

Do you agree to follow our rules: Of course.

Interest in protecting others in wilderness: I personally don't PvP, I PvM, but I might consider.

Do you PvM regularly: Yes.

Preferred PvM Weapon: Honestly, a VLS will suffice, or rune knives.

/accepted

Welcome to Imperium[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Magenta"]Guys, is there a CC for this clan? I've tried to join 'Imperium' but it says the player hasn't created the clan yet :/ I'm in the clan already but I'd like to go on some trips wit people.

PM me ingame:

Boyjam2[/COLOR]
Revenge2nite Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"]Guys, is there a CC for this clan? I've tried to join 'Imperium' but it says the player hasn't created the clan yet :/ I'm in the clan already but I'd like to go on some trips wit people.

PM me ingame:

Boyjam2[/COLOR]

/kicked for inactivity in clan chat
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]
Revenge2nite Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"]Guys, is there a CC for this clan? I've tried to join 'Imperium' but it says the player hasn't created the clan yet :/ I'm in the clan already but I'd like to go on some trips wit people.

PM me ingame:

Boyjam2[/COLOR]

You enter the player name, this case mine, D kai, but cc are not working at 100% atm, next reload they should. When we get a cc it would be MUCH easier to hold events, so there will be a huge b00m on the event rate i promise.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
D Kai Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]

You enter the player name, this case mine, D kai, but cc are not working at 100% atm, next reload they should. When we get a cc it would be MUCH easier to hold events, so there will be a huge b00m on the event rate i promise.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

event for riot points?
Darkdanger16 Wrote:/kicked for inactivity in clan chat

Are you serious? How can I join the CC when I don't even know the name of it... :/


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imperium - PvP D Kai 245 13,878 03-27-2014, 04:34 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Imperium Server Wide Duel Tournament Ahri 49 2,956 09-28-2013, 05:47 AM
Last Post: My Spear
  Spontaneous Event (W.I.N. & Imperium) Trent 6 640 07-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Sub to imperium. D Kai 1 444 05-26-2013, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Perroke
  Invitation for Imperium Trent 2 471 05-19-2013, 04:27 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  All W.I.N./Imperium/E.R. Members Trent 5 589 05-10-2013, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Trent
  Imperium sucks Artenho 4 527 04-30-2013, 04:44 PM
Last Post: N0vlafye
  Proposition for Imperium Trent 13 971 04-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Kai's Request to Imperium D Kai 41 1,996 04-26-2013, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Trent
  [IMPORTANT] Imperium Staking Martin 21 1,311 04-25-2013, 05:17 AM
Last Post: D Kai

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)