Poll: Do you want HeroFlame as a SilabGarza Chatbox Moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes (Post why)
73.17%
30 73.17%
No (Explain why)
26.83%
11 26.83%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Chatbox]HeroFlame's Moderator Application[Chatbox]
Heroflame Wrote:I have my reasons. She's never done anything but sit at Dzone on her ass and AFK'ing.

You don't deserve moderator,
Your application has apparently been declined so I think you should stop posting here because it just looks like you're in it for post count now.
You also do treat staff like shit and have to respect whatsoever, I was just in the server helping a couple of kids at shops, you came up to me "rofl pog, nice spam topic you made, it lasted like 4 posts" you where referring to the In-Active post I made, which no longer needs to be there because I got the client working on the Mac, there was a point in the topic because if I wouldn't of been able to get the client working, I wouldn't of been able to do my job as a moderator.
So, stop making spam posts, don't flame anyone on the forums, and especially in-game.
If you reply to this and it's on this topic, I'm still going to VM you because I'm not the one in it for the post count. And I'll happily argue with you, so don't tempt me.
Now who's the back seat mod?
Pog Wrote:You don't deserve moderator,
Your application has apparently been declined so I think you should stop posting here because it just looks like you're in it for post count now.
You also do treat staff like shit and have to respect whatsoever, I was just in the server helping a couple of kids at shops, you came up to me "rofl pog, nice spam topic you made, it lasted like 4 posts" you where referring to the In-Active post I made, which no longer needs to be there because I got the client working on the Mac, there was a point in the topic because if I wouldn't of been able to get the client working, I wouldn't of been able to do my job as a moderator.
So, stop making spam posts, don't flame anyone on the forums, and especially in-game.
If you reply to this and it's on this topic, I'm still going to VM you because I'm not the one in it for the post count. And I'll happily argue with you, so don't tempt me.
Now who's the back seat mod?



lol we give heroflemo a chance?
Pog Wrote:You don't deserve moderator,
Your application has apparently been declined so I think you should stop posting here because it just looks like you're in it for post count now.
You also do treat staff like shit and have to respect whatsoever, I was just in the server helping a couple of kids at shops, you came up to me "rofl pog, nice spam topic you made, it lasted like 4 posts" you where referring to the In-Active post I made, which no longer needs to be there because I got the client working on the Mac, there was a point in the topic because if I wouldn't of been able to get the client working, I wouldn't of been able to do my job as a moderator.
So, stop making spam posts, don't flame anyone on the forums, and especially in-game.
If you reply to this and it's on this topic, I'm still going to VM you because I'm not the one in it for the post count. And I'll happily argue with you, so don't tempt me.
Now who's the back seat mod?

It's not declined, can you read? Keep on spamming newfag.
Heroflame Wrote:It's not declined, can you read? Keep on spamming newfag.
[COLOR="Yellow"]
Rofl ?
Out of youre 1k posts I'm sure more than half are spam including the one above

Also , what the fuck does it change in your life if I'm afk on forums sometimes?
Now that I'm mod I'm almost never AFK.
When I go afk I log out .

Also , you're just jealous because I got mod and not you
So get over it .
Grow up a bit.
You don't even got the requirements cause you came back to the server not long ago.
I played this 5months without going inactive.
If you're jealous its not my fault.
If you got a problem against me well tell me it.
Stop talking shit about me when I'm not there like on the chatbox.
If you reply to this take it to VM cuz it will make you one more spamm post otherway.
Tsk tsk.
[/COLOR]
I support you %100, you really deserve it Big Grin


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustaIpod's Moderator Application iPod 39 3,697 06-18-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Pat's second moderator application. Insecurities 35 4,038 03-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Gta
  Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II Inthecorner 21 2,714 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  N0vlafye's Moderator Application N0vlafye 88 9,368 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Eetu's Application. The Propker 47 5,121 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Agent
  Riska's Moderator Application Mavex 78 7,829 03-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Roy's Moderator Application. Roy 53 4,959 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Last Post: My Spear
  Pat's moderator application. Insecurities 105 10,100 01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Matt's Moderation Application Matt 114 10,928 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Derk's mod application GoogleSlayer 68 6,933 10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)