Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brutality - #1 Hybridding Clan
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]
Pog Wrote:[COLOR="YellowGreen"]

It would help if you made sense once and a while and stopped ranging like an angry 12 year old german kid who thinks he won a war when it was a lag-fest.

We're #1.
We'll organise a real war, proper dates, set players.
Now, no more flame, we have to get on otherwise when we're organising events to war eachother all we'll hear from you is shit like "FUK U WE CNA DROP U" it's not cool.[/COLOR]

I've sent you a PM asking for the exact time and place.
If you want a REAL war, reply to that PM, Don't worry about telling anyone else in Brutality.
Thats my job.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Pog Wrote:[COLOR="YellowGreen"]Can I just ask why you've put #1 Hybridding Clan? When you're nowhere near it? (:
None of your members even hybrid, they just use farcast and then after a while they start to melee, that's not bridding.



Lol'd.

[/COLOR]
On real runescape that is basically hybrid lawls. Tongue hybriding way of pking involving more than one skill. Some people do it better than others and some do worse. That's just how it is.
Cmb Level- 125
Pray Level- 85
Activity points (type ::activity)- 2015
Wealth- over 30b
Armor and Weps- any barrows and claws with ags
PvP Experience- alot
How long have you been playing (Estimate if you don't know)- 2years
Max hit (type ::maxhit)- 89 with dh
What you're working on- joinin your clan
Why you want to join- i weant to be in a great great clan like this you guys r beasts
What is this .-.? Please don't say I bsed you because at drags earlier and switchback out of nowhere started attack me Sad. Anyway I re-apped earlier so it's resolved. But I want to know the reason why I got kicked from the clan in the first place. I want a explanation >Tongue Heres proof:

[Image: 50mpue.png]
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]
Enseioth Wrote:What is this .-.? Please don't say I bsed you because at drags earlier and switchback out of nowhere started attack me Sad. Anyway I re-apped earlier so it's resolved. But I want to know the reason why I got kicked from the clan in the first place. I want a explanation >Tongue Heres proof:

[Image: 50mpue.png]

You back in the Clan now so don't worry.
I didn't really know what happened cause i wasn't there.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Oh okay, I just wanted to know why I was kicked in the first place .-. cause I didn't flame or bs anyone.
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]
Pog Wrote:[COLOR="YellowGreen"]

Unlucky :\
Was looking forward to dropping you after all the shit' you've been chattin' to One White Death.[/COLOR]

You'll still get the chance.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]Closing this thread as i am no longer apart of the clan.
Externity is making a new thread and it will be the official Bruatlity Clan thread.

Baii[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,059 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,651 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 945 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,679 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,063 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 560 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 553 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 560 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 484 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 530 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)