Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
*^.The Mobies.^*
Way to go to turn my clan thread into a war, take it to pm's or vm's asswipes.

Matty, you forum mod?
caliban Wrote:Way to go to turn my clan thread into a war, take it to pm's or vm's asswipes.

Matty, you forum mod?

[COLOR="White"]No I am not forums mod, but I can get either Aaron or Britt or who ever to sort out the convo threads, maybe.

It wasn't meant to be a "war" it was meant to be a polite way to say stop posting conversation post and keep it to Accept/Declines, and Formats.

If I was a forum mod, I'd delete all the useless post on here (most of them).

Just trying to help out the clan even though I don't have "co/owner" privileges to accept or decline w/e.

Lets just keep it to Accept/Declines and Formats though please.
[/COLOR]
<.<

i wanna use my points but not gunna -.-
if you're already in the clan you can also sign up here
http://sg-forum.info/group.php?groupid=34
It's not a choice ^^
if your in the clan, join the group.
IGN: lol why pure
Amount of pk points: 74
Do you consider yourself a good pker? yes, i'd say so
Why do you want to join this clan? yes
What's your favorite style in pking (e.g claws)? dds
Will you follow the rules? yes
Do you follow the other in-game rules? yes
Will you join the cc every time you login to your pure? if needed yes
lmao skills Wrote:Will you join the cc every time you login to your pure? if needed yes

It is needed, so change that to a simple yes ^^
Your In-game username will be?


Update, added the stats to the thread, new member added.
if you already a moby then join the group to[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

[/COLOR]my pionts [Image: 1zqbqet.png]
Another update, Ciwato has been promoted to ''warrior'' class.
Banner has also been changed.
ducky can i join ??


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the mobies clan aggie-68 6 346 04-25-2010, 04:59 PM
Last Post: I C E Man
  Mobies floyd99owns 1 238 04-25-2010, 05:18 AM
Last Post: caliban

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)