Posts: 1,988
Threads: 196
Joined: Sep 2011
Lonleysniper Wrote:Ign: Lonleysniper
Irl Name:Kevin
Age:15
Activity Points ( Find this by doing ::activity ): 53k
Kdr?: 663/229 - 2.0
Do you have a firecape?:Yes
Do you meet the requirements?: Of course...
Will you follow all SG and ER rules?: Of course..
Past Experience in Pking?: V6 :o
How do you like to pk (Brid, Melee, Ect): all, but mainly brid.
Will you respect the ER name and it's members?: Yes #Er
Please tell us why we should accept your app?: Because I would be a great add on to this team
& I need a pking team.
Did someone tell you about us or did you find on your own?: On my own.
Anything else you would like to add?: Do you even lift?
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]/accepted.
I let Justin and other members decide about yea im muted.
Lots of people seem to have something against him.[/COLOR]
Posts: 2,625
Threads: 235
Joined: May 2011
not sure why im not on the list
Posts: 1,988
Threads: 196
Joined: Sep 2011
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Wtf i thought you was kidding. lolololol
Well, accepted as Elite.[/COLOR]
Posts: 503
Threads: 70
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,305
Threads: 317
Joined: Aug 2011
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"]eetu why did you make rens pay back all the 3b he pked last night? you got no right to do that. he would share with the clan but why did you make him give away all the 3b?
kinda sad of you honestly[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posts: 746
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2012
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="3"]88 CB Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"]eetu why did you make rens pay back all the 3b he pked last night? you got no right to do that. he would share with the clan but why did you make him give away all the 3b?
kinda sad of you honestly[/COLOR][/SIZE]
I just heard the story, you can't do this eetu.
Btw, rens didn't had the loot, it was 3b of his own stuff.
tyvm[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,685
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2012
[COLOR="PaleGreen"]Ign:Weathered
Irl Name:Zach
Age:17
Activity Points ( Find this by doing ::activity ):6k on this account
Kdr?:46/3 17.0
Do you have a firecape?: Nop 6 ways
Do you meet the requirements?:I think so
Will you follow all SG and ER rules?:
Past Experience in Pking?:
How do you like to pk (Brid, Melee, Ect):Brid/tribrid
Will you respect the ER name and it's members?:Of course
Please tell us why we should accept your app?:why not
Did someone tell you about us or did you find on your own?:I've known about ya.
Anything else you would like to add?:nop[/COLOR]
Posts: 1,988
Threads: 196
Joined: Sep 2011
03-27-2013, 07:31 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2013, 07:34 AM by The Propker.)
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I explained you guys ingame.
And i'm not the one who asked him to pay back. He did that by his own.
I'm sorry.[/COLOR]
Posts: 1,043
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2012
stop accepting everyone you need some competition or else everyone will be friendly and then there'll be no one to kill
Posts: 1,988
Threads: 196
Joined: Sep 2011
Darkdanger16 Wrote:stop accepting everyone you need some competition or else everyone will be friendly and then there'll be no one to kill
I don't accept anyone. And most of the people who apply, are my friends so i wouldn't compete against them because I pk with them.