Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alright SG, we need help!
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]FUUUUUUUUUUUU!
I want to donate already![/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[INDENT]
[Image: light_music_club_s_kirin_princess__sakuy...aovyig.png]
[/INDENT]
Reply
Britt why u take so long to kick him in the nuts? btw i was serious, were you?
Reply
i donate with onebip so that doesn't make a difrence i think?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Daxerii Wrote:Would love to donate britt, the thing is i ain't have paypal! Sad

donate with onebip then, that gives em money though
Reply
[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]I think if you expect people to donate, you should have been more critical to the donation section (actually doing your end of the deal in a reasonable time scale.)
Anyways, you know i'd donate if i could, hope you get enough money.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
[Image: 4af8d33f05984a8c8e86e8a.png]
Reply
Once brittany confirms that, Fox will get a sol. Big Grin
Reply
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]Shit son.
Im advertising to donate a lot in game now[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
How far are we from 500$?

I'm going to donate soon, but probably after the deadline period for the 500$ Sad
Reply
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]
Config Wrote:Once brittany confirms that, Fox will get a sol. Big Grin


I'm spawner, that was just $30 I had sitting around, so i got some useless shiz[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
Awh.. Big Grin Well then the sol isnt taken yet! Big Grin
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alright guys. Brittany 59 4,719 08-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Fatso

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)