Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SilGar Super-Market™
Damn. 50k knives shld take a-while if we had a smithing-mining noob pure.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Anyone need air runes? TongueTongue
[Image: j8cn50.png]PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "K0 UNLIMITED"
Reply
Kaptain Kosher Wrote:That's cool. I'll think about it. we need to talk in-game...
my ign is k0-unlimited.

Kk meet in in 35 mins ingame? My IGN: Run N Fast
Reply
need help?
Reply
Shit mate. I hope nobody has tried contacting me. My ign is 1hitk0ed
[Image: ScreenShot2013-06-10at15030AM.png]
Reply
S.G.S.M. Employee Application:
In-game name(s) + Forum name: Master chief is my i.g.n.
1.) I have been a part of The Silab-Garza community for... about a year
2.) I have at-least 50 posts; yes or no. yes
3.) I am at-least level 120 in-game(there is an acception made for skillers) yes (126)
4.)I am willing to commit to filling out all orders assigned to me, big or small; yes or no. yes
5.) I will cooperate with all customers and employees at all times. yes
I think i should be in the S.G.S.M. because.... i have been playing a while and can get things pretty fast.
6.) Have you ever done anything like this before, maybe on another server; yes or no. It's fine if you haven't. No Big Grin
7.) I have decent Combat AND Non-Combat skill levels. I have all my skills at 99 except for hunting and slayer but all my other skills are 99.


Message me in game if you want me to join or just send me a private message Big Grin
Reply
I'd like to be combat chief
[Image: ScreenShot2013-06-10at15030AM.png]
Reply
Sessa196 Wrote:I'd like to be combat chief

I already asked Big Grin
Reply
I can prove superioty over you =D
[Image: ScreenShot2013-06-10at15030AM.png]
Reply
yeah maybe if u pmd me(a worker) or told me where a list of all the orders were I could help out with the orders! This is coming off as very unorganized imo, and I have no idea what is going on other than the fact that i am a skiller for this (howeverwhich i requested to be a combat) but yeahhhh...
Reply
Whoever made this thread should let us edit it somehow or another and put orders on the first topic and to which they are completed
[Image: ScreenShot2013-06-10at15030AM.png]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling 3rd age robe bottoms - Offer around market price Warbutons 0 211 09-18-2013, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Warbutons
  Market Updating Chosen 0ne 26 2,917 08-18-2013, 10:22 PM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  Market: Selling 3rd age. Kayu10 4 305 02-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Owange
  TheVoid's market center TheVoid 0 157 01-22-2013, 02:50 AM
Last Post: TheVoid
  Black Boater & More @ Market Prices and Buying Racks Nelsonsng 3 264 01-20-2013, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Bobandt
  Skilling Market (Taking Worker Apps!) CrystalClear 27 1,528 09-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Crackdevil
  Player Market and Auctions. King Better 2 252 09-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Last Post: King Better
  Sao's Market Sao Godo 5 405 08-31-2012, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  0wn3dubad's Market 0wn3dubad 13 706 08-14-2012, 06:56 AM
Last Post: 0wn3dubad
  Super big sale!! JacksonDaGreat 2 237 06-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Darkdanger16

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)