Posts: 3,525
Threads: 806
Joined: Apr 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Hybridz Ftw Wrote:[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][B]It's the second time you post the same shit Abbie *claps*
[sarcasm] Oh, perfect example of leaving the past behind you. Doesn't seem immature at all. [/sarcasm]
His name is Joshy, not Abbie.
Also, I don't appreciate you and Ashton ganging up and lying to me.
Seems like you value pixels over rules.
No support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,925
Threads: 315
Joined: Oct 2010
07-31-2012, 05:57 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2012, 06:24 PM by Moh.)
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Celestial[:;1092467 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
[sarcasm] Oh, perfect example of leaving the past behind you. Doesn't seem immature at all. [/sarcasm]
His name is Joshy, not Abbie.
Also, I don't appreciate you and Ashton ganging up and lying to me.
Seems like you value pixels over rules.
No support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
lul, it wasn't my items either way. I could've lied to mine, won't ever, but just proving a point. I said timer is rm way before the fight (Check your Vm), because it was me who was going to fight for him ^^. And if I value pixels too much as you say, i'm ready to donate at least 5b for an event right now.
Edit:; when people tend to bring my past to such time, I think I have the right to do the same.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 3,643
Threads: 598
Joined: Jun 2011
[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"]-1 no
+1 yes.
/Changes vote.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 673
Threads: 95
Joined: Dec 2011
[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="3"]/no support.
You don't help much, only stake or pk.
Also you're rude to people you don't know.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 3,970
Threads: 262
Joined: Oct 2010
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Changing vote from yes to a no.
Why: I was trying to do a normal conversation with him and he curses at me for shit.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 3,486
Threads: 545
Joined: Feb 2011
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]you seem ready now ![[Image: icelawl.gif]](http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1931/icelawl.gif)
good luck man[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 4,843
Threads: 322
Joined: Apr 2010
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="2"]Screenshot by Lightshot
Moh for mod pls, its annoying as fuck being the only mod on.[/SIZE][/COLOR]