06-10-2010, 04:36 AM
Okay well , I'll add him to the support list
| Poll: You think I would be a great mod? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes (: Support. | 71 | 78.89% | |
| No .. Explain Why. | 19 | 21.11% | |
| Total | 90 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Royal Skillz -Moderator Application-
|
|
06-10-2010, 04:36 AM
Okay well , I'll add him to the support list
06-11-2010, 04:52 AM
[COLOR="Yellow"]Bump.
Keep votes and replys coming :3[/COLOR]
06-11-2010, 05:27 AM
Support.
06-11-2010, 07:45 PM
ghkhg Wrote:Support. Thanks alot for support :3
06-12-2010, 02:05 PM
I damn support
(Doing like kyro :O).Hmm first:I am jealous you got firecape when u are 3cb >.<!2.I like you. 3.SUPPORTED
06-12-2010, 07:46 PM
str man Wrote:I damn support[COLOR="Yellow"] Thanks for the support (: Fcape at lvl 6 ftw?(:[/COLOR]
06-12-2010, 07:50 PM
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="1"]Why is you not mawd yet?
I want to see a crown next to your name!! >.<[/SIZE][/COLOR]
06-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Matty12114 Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="1"]Why is you not mawd yet?[COLOR="Yellow"] Thanks alot :3[/COLOR]
06-12-2010, 08:30 PM
NO NO NO NO NO. Incredibly short temper, flamed me over "spamming" and de-rep issues, when she is the one who keeps carrying it on. I mean "he". Fucking shemale.
06-12-2010, 08:32 PM
Heroflame Wrote:NO NO NO NO NO. Incredibly short temper, flamed me over "spamming" and de-rep issues, when she is the one who keeps carrying it on. I mean "he". Fucking shemale.[COLOR="Yellow"] Lol'd. Thanks for the positive feedbacks (: Cry a lil more kiid ![/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| JustaIpod's Moderator Application | iPod | 39 | 3,410 |
06-18-2014, 04:26 AM Last Post: Rs Himself |
|
| Pat's second moderator application. | Insecurities | 35 | 3,820 |
03-05-2014, 11:17 AM Last Post: Gta |
|
| Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II | Inthecorner | 21 | 2,557 |
03-04-2014, 07:06 PM Last Post: Inthecorner |
|
| N0vlafye's Moderator Application | N0vlafye | 88 | 8,699 |
04-16-2013, 05:06 PM Last Post: JacksonDaGreat |
|
| Eetu's Application. | The Propker | 47 | 4,765 |
04-16-2013, 05:05 PM Last Post: Agent |
|
| Riska's Moderator Application | Mavex | 78 | 7,318 |
03-19-2013, 10:36 AM Last Post: The Propker |
|
| Roy's Moderator Application. | Roy | 53 | 4,655 |
02-12-2013, 01:16 PM Last Post: My Spear |
|
| Pat's moderator application. | Insecurities | 105 | 9,274 |
01-25-2013, 02:10 PM Last Post: Skullcracka |
|
| Matt's Moderation Application | Matt | 114 | 10,155 |
12-11-2012, 01:57 PM Last Post: Skullcracka |
|
| Derk's mod application | GoogleSlayer | 68 | 6,442 |
10-14-2012, 04:03 PM Last Post: Skullcracka |
|