07-08-2011, 05:49 AM
Oh Im Purez Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]
STOP COMPLAINING.
They have enough updates to be worried about other then some stupid items.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
EG?
|
Alright SG, we need help!
|
|
07-08-2011, 05:49 AM
Oh Im Purez Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"] EG?
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Well donated 10$ hope ithelpsout
meh ![]() .[/COLOR]
07-08-2011, 07:59 AM
[COLOR="Yellow"]I know it's not a lot, but I donated $10.
[/COLOR]
07-08-2011, 08:15 AM
oh noes, i can donate £25, but its on the 21st july, is that okay!<3
07-08-2011, 08:38 AM
Will donate when i can! Cant let SilGar go!!
07-08-2011, 08:49 AM
What will happen if we get don't have the money by August ? what will happen then
will silgar do down, ill try and donate.
07-08-2011, 09:25 AM
i know it's not much, but i just donated 2 dollars, all that was in my paypal lol.
07-08-2011, 09:25 AM
time to go get a job
bye, well i bought full gilded already a couple days ago but maybe again, i need a job tho and why the fuck would someone wanna hack a good server!?!
07-08-2011, 09:37 AM
When I get my paycheck I'll be sure to donate!
I hope you can make your goal, and I'll definitely help out with it. ^^
07-08-2011, 10:04 AM
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]Im more than happy to donate right away, but Britt could you please explain to me how to send the money via paypal.
Also is it possible for me to still donate for an item in-game from donating to your account?[/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Alright guys. | Brittany | 59 | 5,265 |
08-01-2010, 09:08 PM Last Post: Fatso |
|