Posts: 9,781
Threads: 359
Joined: Jul 2010
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="White"]You know i'm reporting your lame ass spam.
Hope you get infractions, and get banned. People like you ruin the community,
So i reckon you should just quit the whole being a hardman and start acting
like a real player.[/COLOR]
yeah thanks man, this dude is getting annoying. and thanks for father!
Posts: 507
Threads: 37
Joined: Jul 2010
- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why?
No
- Why are you thinking about joining this family clan?
I want a Active clan.
- Are you ready to socialize and make new friends?
yeah
Posts: 2,037
Threads: 209
Joined: Feb 2010
I see u want a lot of peoples in clan like all the others.But i bet u created this clan just to get peoples and to do something what ever to call it.I dont think thats nice..I made my clan just for team at pk and for converstation with 1 word we do all...
Posts: 11,008
Threads: 361
Joined: Jul 2010
str man Wrote:I see u want a lot of peoples in clan like all the others.But i bet u created this clan just to get peoples and to do something what ever to call it.I dont think thats nice..I made my clan just for team at pk and for converstation with 1 word we do all...
[COLOR="White"]Lol? Are you not reading the thread.
We've made a chilling place for us people to go chill, If you're not happy?
Why do you decide to post on my thread?
Makes no sense.[/COLOR]
Posts: 11,008
Threads: 361
Joined: Jul 2010
Thank you. I look forward to hanging out with you guys in-game, when I get a chance to get on. Right now I'm in the process of moving, but I'll be on every once in a while for a few days.
Posts: 857
Threads: 23
Joined: Apr 2010
We got a clan chat if not make one please ! ! ! !
Posts: 2,866
Threads: 214
Joined: Oct 2009
Why are the female relatives guys 0.0 awkward. Anyway, proph3t used a picture from hamtaro that i gave him for the signature =))))))))))) lol I win