Posts: 5,090
Threads: 1,067
Joined: Jul 2009
[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]I really don't like how inactive this clan is. I want to do some cuts, but then again we don't have that many people to really kick people out and maintain the clan's stability.
I can do anything with you guys aside from pking. I'm down for anything else.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,596
Threads: 219
Joined: Dec 2010
hard decisions for you brendan
Posts: 1,988
Threads: 196
Joined: Sep 2011
Well, i can come to do some boss runs with you guys but I dont want to brid in pk. Im shitbrid
But im pretty good in melee pk. So if we got melee war, i will join,
Posts: 340
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2012
IGN: Cha0ticDeath
Where can you usually be found: :

kill or ::gwd
Do you have any level 99 stats: yes
What are those level 99 stats: att, str, def, hitpoints, range
Do you skill: yes
What is your favorite skill: runecrafting
Do you like to do boss runs: yes
What is your favorite boss: saradomin boss
Do you pk: no
What is your favorite pking style: i dont pk
Activity Points (::activity): 1020
Were you recruited to join (if so, by who): no
Posts: 4,785
Threads: 334
Joined: Aug 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]076 vs Grim fight rules/overview.
Guli vs Wildy Owns
Skilla Oh Ok vs Steele
Luis vs Agent
Hybridding, barrows only, no DH bridding, 6 switches minimum.
Max of 3 brews.
Each person must put a 1b+ item in the pot. The clan that wins 2/3 fights gets them from the person that you fought. E.g. 076 Wins, I get the item Steele put forward, Guli get's the one that Wildy put through etc.
Fights will be done once whenever the other opponent is online. However for me, I request that my fight is postponed until I get used to bridding again (I haven't bridded in a week or so and got a new computer so the f keys are a little all over the place, just no comfortable atm)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,902
Threads: 244
Joined: Aug 2010
[COLOR="Yellow"]IGN: Bito35
Where can you usually be found: skills and pk
Do you have any level 99 stats: All
What are those level 99 stats: All
Do you skill: Yes
What is your favorite skill: Fishing, Mining, Wc , Fm and more
Do you like to do boss runs: Yes
What is your favorite boss: Arma
Do you pk: Yes
What is your favorite pking style: Hybridding
Activity Points (::activity): almost 50k points
Were you recruited to join (if so, by who): By myself[/COLOR]
Posts: 1,907
Threads: 308
Joined: Oct 2009
---bito35--- Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]IGN: Bito35
Where can you usually be found: skills and pk
Do you have any level 99 stats: All
What are those level 99 stats: All
Do you skill: Yes
What is your favorite skill: Fishing, Mining, Wc , Fm and more
Do you like to do boss runs: Yes
What is your favorite boss: Arma
Do you pk: Yes
What is your favorite pking style: Hybridding
Activity Points (::activity): almost 50k points
Were you recruited to join (if so, by who): By myself[/COLOR]
Accepted, Welcome to Grim Simplicity
Posts: 24
Threads: 13
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,907
Threads: 308
Joined: Oct 2009
I Wipe U Wrote:I want to recover my account before that i need to post something ten times
[COLOR="White"]ok, but this section doesnt give you post count, also please don't ruin our clan thread like this.
Thank you.[/COLOR]
Posts: 29
Threads: 12
Joined: Jul 2011
IGN: godz-mager1
Where can you usually be found: dzone, home, skill
Do you have any level 99 stats:yes
What are those level 99 stats: att, str, def, range, prayer, magic, rc, hp agility, mining, fm, wc
Do you skill:yes
What is your favorite skill: mining
Do you like to do boss runs: sure
What is your favorite boss: idk
What is your favorite pking style: none
Activity Points (::activity): 8 days, 7 hours
Were you recruited to join (if so, by who):yes, wildy owns
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]