Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
..::Fruit Ninja | PVM Clan::..
Suffi Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"]
Ok, I still wan't you guys, to tell Reddraakon to post here, hes opinion, and to explain me that Screenshot. I will wait hes post 12 hours from now on.

King Cobra, don't take it bad, your on a good way but I just want him to tell me everything, because it wasn't nice.
[/COLOR]


I Don't think he will post here, After I asked him why acting so childish he replyed:
Well I'm just a kid so Its how I am and he said he wanna leave the clan then rage quited Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Lime"]I think we should hear reddraakon's side of the story aswell.
But in my opion this dosen't look good.
I don't think that that is the way someone should behave in a clan where if we can't be friends ,
we should at least respect eachother and be united.
In my opinion Reddraakon could be offered a second chance
if he explains himself because he is an active member of the clan
who did help a lot of usSmile
But at this time i would rather recommend Kind Cobra for adminSmile
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]From the ashes a fire shall be woken
A light from the shadow will spring
[/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Alright. I'll jut explain my whole side of the story.

When I made my Admin Application, you told me to ask Reddraakon to post his opinion and if he supports me or not.

I asked him if he can go on forums to post if he support me or not as admin for clan.

He asked for what clan?
So I said, Fruit Ninja Elite Ofc >.>

So he started freaking out. Like OMFGGGG I wanted to go for admin. WTF!!!!! I worked so f*****g hard. I recruited 5 members. I know more.

[COLOR="Lime"]SO I told him that look, yes you recruited 5 members. But I am a lot more active then you on both forums and In Game, he even told me he doesn't have the required activity points for admin. When I have 31K.
So long story short I was messaging Raijin In Game, but I sent it to Reddraakon by mistake. All I said was, yes I know he recrruited 5 members but I till have more expierience.[/COLOR]

So he started freaking out, calling me a ass hole, dumb ass and flamming me. SO I said well now I'm posting a screenie so GL on admin now, when Suffi finds out his Staff is flamming others, he won't be happy. So he said ''Who Cares'' As shown in my screenie above.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Lime"]Lol, I really don't know for what whole sh!tty is because no1 told you, (when I say you, i mean King Cobra and Reddraakon) that there can be only 1 admin LOL :|

Ok, I know now your story and I wanna hear hes one. So I will take a look in 11 hours and 30minutes and I will say my word for both. (Rank Application & Conflict)
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Alright, and I knew that there was allowed more then one admin.

I even told that to him.
But he just kept on raging.
But thanks for taking care of this. Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Thanks for accepting me Smile I've already changed my clan name. Because you're in Europe, and I'm from California (8 hour time difference if you're in Britain, more in east Europe), you might not see me on that much, especially since I usually play in the evenings. I will be active though, thanks for the forewarning.
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]ALERT!- Hey guys, It's King Cobra here.

After work I was thinking of holding a beat down (Event) At the Corporeal Beast.
Whom ever is interested please PM me on forums to let me know.

Thanks for your time.
See you later on. Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Lime"]
King Cobra Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Yellow"]
Current Rank: Clan Moderator
What Rank are you applying for? Clan Administrator
[/COLOR]Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Accepted !


News: Getsum1 got demoted !
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Alright. Thanks Broski.

I will do my best and even better to help the clan.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Lime"]
King Cobra Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Alright. Thanks Broski.

I will do my best and even better to help the clan.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I hope so.
[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,088 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,682 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 976 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,721 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,094 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 571 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 565 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 570 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 487 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 539 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)