Poll: Joshua For Moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes [Explain]
77.63%
118 77.63%
No [Explain]
22.37%
34 22.37%
Total 152 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Joshua's Moderator Application
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]Thanks guys

all added to support list.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
i support =) and hope you become to mod =)
.
Shittttttttttttttt Josh, you're going beastly!!!
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]
Eeeellyyyy Wrote:Shittttttttttttttt Josh, you're going beastly!!!

Haha, Beast? Thanks[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Amfg make him a frik'n mod already.

Jeez this is annoying me.
Cookie if you agree...srsly.
[COLOR="White"]Very active, you seem dedicated. People are behind you for support 100% of the way, best of luck I guess.
Thumbs up![/COLOR]
I WAS BORN A CHAMPION!
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]Thanks guys
Much appreciated.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"]Didn't find my name on the support list.

Soo you got my support : )[/COLOR]
I support 110%. Great choice for Moderator. Active, and helpful.
[Image: Luongo.png]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]I think you would be a great candidate for Moderator,

I support.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,976 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 845 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,758 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,194 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 716 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 5,093 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Joshua's Mod App 1joshlfc 59 7,258 09-24-2013, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,848 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,377 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,279 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)